Peer Review

 This week I presented my magazine midterm project on InDesign to my whole class. For the most part, I think it went okay. There is definitely some things I need to work on though. My peers said that they would like my partner, Katie, and I to work on matching our magazines a little and to have more similar fonts and colors. It makes sense because we are partners and we need to make sure our magazines match in a way. Also, my classmates said they liked my cover picture and how the colors of all the fonts tied together. They also said they liked my pictures throughout my whole magazine. On the content page, one person said to fix my page numbers such as, don't put pg.10-12 just put pg.10. The group did like that Katie and I's content page was set up the same. One of my classmates, said to maybe make a teen magazine and a regular magazine, but we decided not to.. My peers did say my magazine looks like it would attract teenagers to young adults which is what I was going for. Most teenagers don't really read magazines anymore, so when a magazine attracts to the teens eyes, that is a good sign.

I agree that there is quite a bit of work that I need to fix on my magazine. I am going to have to collaborate a lot more with Katie to make sure our magazines work well together. I am going to work on making Katie and I's magazines similar, change some fonts and colors, fix my page numbers and set up our feature articles so they are similar. I think it might be tough and take a bit of time and more effort, but I believe our magazines will look good in the end. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Sequence Clip Review

To Team or Not to Team

Magazine Cover Review