Production 3- Interviews Completed and Writing Feature Article
I have talked to and interviewed multiple travel enthusiasts and have gotten many responses. I plan on using the interview I did with Eric Stoen because he gave me the most information and/or Kelly Shin and possibly Kiki(The Blonde Abroad). They have all been very helpful with telling me information and have been really kind.
I have also started my feature article and implementing my interviews into it. It is coming along pretty well. I have written about half of my feature article, but I will be working on it the next couple days in hopes of finishing it. I am still thinking about how I want to design my feature article page. I think I want to have it so there are able two pictures on each feature article page and have the text a simple, black font.
My partner, Katie, has been finishing her interviews up and she has started writing her feature article. She is about half way done with hers too. We both plan on trying to finish these articles up by the end of this week.
Comments
Post a Comment