Production 6- Finished with Magazine

 This week I did a lot of work and was very productive. I have completed all of my magazine. I might do a few touch ups but for the most part I am done. This week I learned a lot about InDesign and how to use it. I had some difficulties in the beginning with certain parts, but I learned how to do it with the help of some classmates. I did change some fonts, font colors and background colors because what I had planned originally did not look as well when I put it on InDesign. I think what I changed, looks better then what I had originally planned.

My partner, Katie, has been very productive this week and has also finished up her magazine and is looking over her whole magazine to see if she can improve anything and make it perfect. She did have a few difficulties in the beginning as well but we both managed to figure it out and improve our skills. Overall, both of our products ended up coming together and they both fit our travel theme. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Sequence Clip Review

To Team or Not to Team

Magazine Cover Review