Production 7- Final Touches/Reviews

 I am reviewing my magazine and trying to find someone to do pier reviews. My peer came and looked and reviewed my magazine and suggested that I switch some of my pictures around and use a different picture as the main image. She gave me a reason on why I should do that and it makes complete sense. She said that the picture I had chosen did not match the the selling line, "Escape from Reality", completely. It made sense, so I swapped it with another picture I had. I had one of my classmates, Maya, review my magazine and she said she liked it and that my pictures were well done. I then reviewed hers and her magazine looked amazing.

My partner, Katie, also had the teacher review hers and the teacher suggests she touched up her content page so it was more bright and not as "boxy". She also had Maya review her magazine and she liked the way Katie did hers and her pictures. 

So this week, we got reviews and advice and added the final touches and changes to out magazine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Sequence Clip Review

To Team or Not to Team

Magazine Cover Review