Storyboard

 Last week I started storyboarding for my magazine. It was definitely a good way for me to get ideas and stay organized. It got a little difficult at some points because I had no idea of what I wanted. I brainstormed a lot and looked at all my sample photos, so I would get an idea. I enjoyed being able to see everything laid out and the magazine slowly coming together. In the article "Storyboard your way to success" it states "Storyboarding is flexible. It is comprehensive. And it allows a group to generate a lot of ideas." Storyboarding helped me come up with a solid plan of what I would like my magazine to look like. It took careful organization and thought, but it eventually came together.  According to the article "Filmmaking across the curriculum: a beginner's guide" it states "...a complex and time-consuming activity which requires careful planning and organization to make sure both you and your students get the most out of it." I spent a week planning parts of my magazine and came up with my plan. However, there is some things I might change from what I had originally had from the concept refinement. The concept is mostly the same, but I am taking out some of the flight costs and focusing on safety during COVID-19. I changed this because I think more people would like to know about their safety than learning about flight costs. Plus, flight costs are different everywhere you go. I am still figuring out what pictures I would like to include in my magazine. I am still working on the fonts and what looks best with my color choices and topic. Overall, I think my magazine is coming together and the storyboard helped a little more.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Sequence Clip Review

To Team or Not to Team

Magazine Cover Review