Production 1- Scheduling and Deciding
Throughout these next couple days, I am going to work on scheduling an interview. I have messaged 15 travelers and now I am just waiting for a response. If they do not respond, I do have a small back up plan. In the mean time, I am looking/deciding what photos I would like to take and use. I am trying to figure out what photos will look the best with my magazine and what angles match the style I am going for. I am still determining exactly how many photos I want. I plan on taking a lot of my photos over Christmas break. Some angles I might use are "Extreme Wide Shot" and maybe a couple others. I am still playing around with InDesign and trying to figure out different tools in order to make my magazine the way I want.
My teammate, Katie, is working on scheduling where she is taking her photos and at what angles. She has also messaged a whole bunch of travelers and has gotten a couple of responses. For the most part, we are pretty much doing the same thing. Now I am just waiting for my responses from travelers, then I will go from there.
Comments
Post a Comment